Sunday, April 25, 2010

Congratulations Ryan!


This past week Ryan And I got the chance to go on an all expense paid vacation to a resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. You want to know why or how this came about? Because I have the most awesome husband in the world. In case you didn't know, Ryan is a major work-a-holic. I have come to terms with this over the years and have realized that far from being a weakness this is actually one of his greatest strengths. He always does his best no matter what. Many of the top salespeople and managers from At&T recived this trip for their hard work and dedication. However the group Ryan was nominated for was called the Service Excellence Award. Out of 8000 nominees nationwide there were 13 in the western region that recieved this award. To be a summitt winner you had to be in the top .2 percent of people in the company nationwide. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He has recieved many awards that he quietly puts away in the back of the closet and does not ask for any recognition. I thought it was about time I outed him. I hope you will all be as proud of him as I am. I will post more about our trip soon.

3 comments:

  1. We are so proud of Ryan. He is an awesome person with so much attention to detail and care for people that I have always admired and seen as a big strength for him. Good Job Ry! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Ryan! From the first time that I met you, you have greatly impressed me. Now that I know you better...let's just say, I am better for having known you. My kids trust and respect you, and that is "gianormous" in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go cousin, go cousin, go go go cousin!

    ReplyDelete