Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catching up





Well, I was just looking over my last post which was back in september. In it I promised to blog once a week. I guess I'm not so good at keeping my promises! I will try to do better and update more often. Shouldnt be too hard with my track record!
We have had a great winter so far. In October Brinlee was baptized, on halloween! We spent Thanksgiving here in Morgan. We are so blessed to have both sets of parents live so close to us. We've had enough snow for the kids to play in but not too much. Christmas was a blast with all the kids and family that came to visit. The kids remark every day about how they wish their Aunts, Uncles and cousins Could live closer. The annual London Family bowling party on new years day was fun as always. I really think our kids look forward to it as much as Christmas! It is a great tradition that we all love. I love that it gives the kids something to look forward to after the holidays. It definitely helps us to avoid that post Christmas let down. We finally got Brinlee's pictures taken in her baptism dress. I will post them soon.
We hope you are all doing well, keeping warm and healthy wherever you are. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. We loved seeing them and wish we could be closer too. Thanks for the fun holidays! P.S. I posted the comment on the last post but Mike's email was logged in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brinlee is so adorable. I can't believe that you and I have one old enough to make an awesome decision to be baptized.

    ReplyDelete