Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brinlee's Baptism Photos

OK- so this mom is not so good about pictures of my kids. It's not that I don't think they are adorable(I do) I just don't make it a priority like I should. Brinlee's baptism was clear back in October, I finally took her in to get her pictures taken a few weeks ago. We just got them back this week and they turned out great. Brinlee is a very photogenic girl. It doesn't hurt that she loves to pose and have her picture taken. There were a ton of pictures. I will try to choose only a few to show you.








5 comments:

  1. Okay, I have to say that I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! These pictures are so incredibly cute and we can't wait to receive some in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute...i love the toothless smile too! I had fun working with her in school the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! She takes after her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Brinlee! What cute pictures! I bet the weather was better the day you went to get them too!

    ReplyDelete