Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Fun


Okay, here we are about two weeks into summer and what have we done? Well, we have had lots of arguments, bickering and "that's not fair"! It always seems to take the kids a few weeks to adjust to being together all day. But, that seems to be changing into the days of playing made up games together and all piling into one bed to watch a movie. These are the times I cherish as a mom. It is so nice to see the ones we love getting along and loving each other as much as we love them. We have managed to sneak in a few activities. The day school let out we had half the neighborhood over for a impromptu slip n' slide party. On that Friday we took the kids to see UP and out to dinner. We have played with friends, and been to the park, what is there left to do? Hopefully, lots of fun times are ahead this summer. If you have any bright ideas let us know. I am new to this Blog thing, so bear with me. I will figure out how to post pictures soon and post about our fun and not so fun happenings as often as I can. Hopefully with lots of pictures, if I can remember to take the camera along on our adventures!

3 comments:

  1. We will have to swap kids sometime. That sometimes helps with the "bickering" :)
    Janalene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey super fun!!! Send me an e-mail and I will get you an invite to our blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Love the blog! Sounds like you will be one busy momma this summer. Give your kiddos a squeeze from us:)

    ReplyDelete